VITALE AQUATIC & TENNIS PROPERTY AND FACILITIES GUEST WAIVER
AGREEMENT AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
This VITALE AQUATIC & TENNIS (THE VAT) Property and Facilities Guest Waiver Agreement and Release from Liability (“Agreement”) is entered on the submission date referenced below, by and between THE VAT (“Landowner” of “Club”) and the undersigned individual (“Guest”), who is a rightful invitee of a member of the Club, who desires to use Landowner’s property and facilities, including but not limited to, the Landowner’s swimming pools, pool amenities, locker rooms, bathrooms, recreation areas, tennis, and all other facilities (“Facilities”), owned and operated by the Landowner; and intending to be legally bound by the terms hereof, Guest hereby agrees to the following:
1. Guest Responsibilities : If prior to using any of the Facilities, Guest has any concern about the condition or safety of the Facilities, or if Guest believes anything relating to the Facilities is unsafe, Guest will not enter the Facilities and will promptly notify the Landowner’s lifeguards, employees, independent contractors, or management of Guest’s concern. If at any time during the use of the Facilities, Guest feels that anything related to the Facilities is unsafe, or Guest feels unsure as to the safety of the activity in which Guest is engaging, Guest will immediately cease to participate and notify the Landowner’s lifeguards, employees, independent contractors, or management of Guest’s concern.
2. Guest Assumption of Risk : Guest acknowledges and fully understands that Guest will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, as well as severe social and economic losses, which might result not only from Guest’s own actions or inactions, but from the actions or inactions or negligence of others; and that there may be other risks not known, or not reasonably foreseeable, at the time of such activity. Guest agrees to assume all the foregoing risks, and any others that may come from use of the Facilities; and accepts personal responsibility and liability for the consequences of any injury, permanent disability, or death.
3. Hold Harmless of the Landowner : Guest agrees to release and hold harmless the Landowner and its officers, directors and members, acting in their capacity as Landowner officers, directors or members, from any liability, claim, suit, action, demand, damage, cost or expense of any nature arising out of any personal injury and/or property damage that Guest might suffer as a result of any participation by Guest, or other participants, on the property where the Facilities are located. Guest acknowledges that by signing this Agreement, Guest is waiving certain legal rights, including, without limitation, the right to sue the Landowner and its elected officers, directors or members, arising out of any personal injury and/or property damage that Guest may suffer, directly or indirectly, while using the Facilities.
4. Parties Covered by the Agreement : Guest agrees that they are executing this Agreement on behalf of themselves in order to use the Facilities of the Landowner.
5. Freedom to Execute : Guest acknowledges and agrees that Guest is entering into this Agreement of their own free will and without duress.
6. Entire Agreement ; Choice of Law: Landowner and Guest expressly agree that this Agreement is the sole and exclusive understanding between them, and that any other oral or written representation or expression of intent is not to be given any legal effect and is deemed to be null and void. Landowner and Guest further hereby agree that this Agreement is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, as roadly and inclusively as those laws permit.
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Warning & Disclaimer
Coronavirus, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a mean to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in any water related activities or any and all programming and events at Vitale Aquatic & Tennis or accessing the Vitale Aquatic & Tennis property and facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. Vitale Aquatic & Tennis in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in any or all water related activities or any and all other programming and events by entering upon or accessing the Vitale Aquatic & Tennis property or facilities.
THE GUEST HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND ENTER IT WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY.
Vitale Aquatic and Tennis (The VAT) – Your premier swimming club in Ledyard, CT – Thames Aquatic Club! Learn about our swimming lessons, swimming programs, pool hours or pool rentals near Uncasville, Preston, North Stonington, Stonington and Groton, CT.